Set up in 1979 by the Faccia brothers (Mario, Giuseppe and Luciano), Faccia F.lli is a family company operating in the slaughtering and beef processing sectors, which is aimed at customers in the food distribution (retail channel, large scale distribution and C & C, food operators), providing them with high quality meat obtained from the slaughter of cattle purchased directly in qualified farms.
In 1994 the flood caused extensive damages to the historical site forcing the family to invest all the capabilities and energies in building a modern and innovative plant.
They have been using the same capabilities and energies together with the passion for work that has always been the engine of the company, ensuring the utmost attention to product quality and respect for the environment. The high quality of food processed is guaranteed by cutting-edge technology, by more than 40 years of experience in the field and by care and attention to details.
The company has always paid the utmost attention to hygiene, energy efficiency and environmental impact believing in significant investments:
• PV plant which provides a good part of energy used in the site
• Electrical refrigeration system with low ammonia content
• Waste Heat Recovery System
• CO2 refrigeration system for IQF freezing chain
• Sanitization system for processing area
The main activities of the company are:
• DEBONING, CUTTING AND VACUUM-PACKING
• PORTIONING AND SKIN-PACKING
• PROCESSING of FROZEN products
The company operates in compliance with BRC and IFS quality system standards to guarantee quality and safety of the food products and IPPC authorization in terms environmental sustainability.